Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Ab and Squat Challenge

If you're a Pinterest lover like I am then I'm sure you've come across lots of workouts and exercise tips. I run into pins of workout challenges quite often and decided October was the month to challenge myself. Along with some of my friends in the Paleo/Whole30 Motivation Group and Post 30 Paleo Group (Facebook) I am embarking on an ab AND squat challenge. Two challenges at once? Heck yeah! Let's do this! Today is Day 3 for us. It's never too late to join though. If you decide to join along make sure to take pre-challenge measurements and photos. Let me know if you're up for the challenge. :)

(Yes I know the ab challenge calender is for September. We're following along by the date number, not the day of the week. It's all good.)









No comments:

Post a Comment