Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quarry Hill Farm

My husband and I visited Quarry Hill Farm today, and boy is it beautiful! I can't wait to go back, especially in the spring time. We bought eggs, chicken wings, and pork chops. All of their stuff is grown and raised organically. All of their veggies are organic and the animals are all pasture raised. There are never any GMO's, even in the animal feed. I couldn't be happier to find such a magnificent place! When I walked into the farm store a little baby goat greeted me at the door. Too cute! If you live in the Harleysville, PA area and are interested in buying fresh organic produce, meats, and honey please visit this farm. Such a great place!

Check out the site to learn more about the farm, its products, and its practices.

http://www.quarryhillfarm.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment