Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Roasted shrimp and veggies

My husband requested lots of roasted veggies for dinner so I added some shrimp and voila! I tossed the veggies and shrimp in olive oil, garlic, rosemary, onion powder, Mediterranean seasoning, and black pepper. I threw the veggies on a baking sheet and cooked them at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Then, I added the shrimp and cooked for another 10 minutes. It was delicious! I'm so glad my husband is finally realizing that healthy can still be delicious. Of course he ruined it by eating mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. You can't win them all. I made chocolate hazelnut banana "ice cream" for my dessert. It's one frozen banana, 1/4 cup almond milk, and two tbsp homemade nutella (I made that yesterday). Blend it all together, freeze for 20 min,  and enjoy. So tasty! Also can be a milk shake. I think I'll make it again tomorrow but add some flaxseeds and drink it as a shake/smoothie. Delicious and nutritious!

No comments:

Post a Comment